Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library
Cornfedtrouble: Shaping the Message Resolution

Cornfedtrouble

Check here for the latest on the road adventures of the Caribou Projects Discovery Team.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Volga, SD, United States

Monday, July 09, 2007

Shaping the Message Resolution

Some people say, seeking out meaning in poetry sometimes takes squinting or looking through binoculars or magnifying glasses to put things out of focus, blur out the detail... I believe it is inherent to the poetic experience.





The bigger it is (click for full size) the less you can read and the more you can see. Download the jpg, put an image viewer, and play until you find the sweet spot wherever you may find it.

"It's some kind of personal meter!"

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger paris parfait said...

Very interesting poem - I especially like the last stanza. I must say I had trouble reading it on my browser - could read it only in its smallest incarnation.

3:36 PM  
Blogger HL said...

I guess you a getting the affect!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home