Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library
Cornfedtrouble: Totally Optional Post

Cornfedtrouble

Check here for the latest on the road adventures of the Caribou Projects Discovery Team.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Volga, SD, United States

Monday, November 26, 2007

Totally Optional Post

Perhaps you may have gathered from the November 17 post. Things are changing.



I like the TOP concept---however I often produce something that I don't mind sharing but I may not want to publish, i.e. many poetry publications consider something posted on websites to be published as it is openly accessible, so I am investigating alternatives.

A couple links for this week:

Something old about Animals, etc.

&

Something under construction In the beginning ...



The second is on a Yahoo Group than can be restricted to members only. A suggestion: a TOP group for the purpose of sharing work that authors do not want published and to make it possible for sharing of comments and suggestions.

How about a Frappr Map

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger paisley said...

i do believe there should be a way to modify a blog so that it would run in the opposite direction... this would be especially helpful in the case of on going fiction.....

maybe there is an i am just not aware of it....

5:14 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Okay the piece on spiritual endeavours was just mind bogglingly wonderful. I will go back and try and digest it all thoroughly. A musician come odd job guy who fixed my door came out with something similar and I have always meant to follow it up. Thanks -- it's always so fascinating, here.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Tumblewords: said...

Always interesting and I'll watch carefully as your changes take hold!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Yours truly Mason said...

very smooth and well put i enjoyed reading this poem!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home